- Grants & Scholarships
- Planned Giving
- Donor Marketplace
- Become A Donor
Lilly Endowment Community Scholarships
The Portland Foundation will participate in the Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Program for 2013. The application can be accessed by clicking on the link to the right of the page.
Please email the application to email@example.com by:
January 4, 2013 by 5 p.m.
- The scholarship will provide full tuition, required fees for up to 4 years of full-time, undergraduate study leading to a baccalaureate degree at any Indiana public or private college or university accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. An allocation of up to $900 per year for books and equipment is also included.
- The program is open to all members of the Class of 2013 who are Jay County residents and have graduated from an accredited Indiana high school.
- The scholarship applicant must have been accepted to pursue a full-time baccalaureate course of study in the fall of 2013.
- The scholarship applicant must have a minimum 3.5 grade point average on a 4.0 scale at the time of application.
- The scholarship applicant must complete and submit the application on or before January 4, 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Portland Foundation will submit nominees to Independent Colleges of Indiana (ICI) in Spring 2013, who will make the final selection of the scholarship recipient(s).
- For additional information, contact Program Officer, Jessica Cook at (260) 726-4260
View a list of recent scholarship recipients.